DATA PROTECTION POLICY (June 9, 2020)
The protection of our users’ data is a particularly high priority for us at CAM AGENCY LLC. All processing of data conforms to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation, notably the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any applicable U.S. American data protection laws.
CAM AGENCY LLC is responsible for all data processing. This Data Protection Policy explains which personal data we collect for which reasons. We strongly encourage you to read it carefully in its entirety.
CAM AGENCY LLC's data protection policy is based on the principle of proactive responsibility. As the data controller, we are committed to respecting the applicable legal framework applicable to this Policy In this sense, we have committed to comply with the following principles, which must serve as a guide for all our employees and serve as a guideline for the processing of personal data:
1. Data Protection: CAM AGENCY LLC agrees to implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to effectively implement and safeguard the principles of data protection.
2. Default Data Protection: CAM AGENCY LLC implements the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee that, by default, only personal data that is necessary for a specific purpose is collected, stored, and processed.This means, we clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data.
3. Data Retention Period: All measures guaranteeing the protection of personal data will be applied for as long as personal data is retained.
4. Compliance, Legality and Transparency: Personal data is treated in a consistent, legal and transparent manner.
5. Purpose Limitation: Personal data is collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes only and is not used for any other purposes.
6. Minimization of Data Collection: Personal data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary regarding the purposes for which it is processed.
8. Limitation of Storage: Personal data will be stored in a form allowing the identification of the persons concerned for a period not exceeding what is necessary.
9. Integrity and Confidentiality: Personal data is processed in such a way as to guarantee appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing, against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by usage of appropriate technical or organizational measures. Furthermore, CAM AGENCY LLC takes appropriate security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data.
10. Awareness and Training: One of the essential aspects enabling the guarantee of the protection of personal data is the training and awareness of CAM AGENCY LLC employees involved in the processing of personal data. During the entire storage period, the employees tasked with processing personal data will be trained and made aware of the need to comply with the regulations relating to data protection.
11. Providing Data to Third Parties: We do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organizations, unless we are required to do so by law.
14. Advertising: Our website shows generic advertisements. We do not collect personal data for this purpose.
CAM AGENCY LLC's data protection policy is communicated and made available to all users. Additionally, this Data Protection Policy applies to all employees of CAM AGENCY LLC and CAM AGENCY LLC must ensure that they know and apply it.
This Policy will be reviewed by CAM AGENCY LLC as often as necessary so that it complies with the regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data. We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
CAM AGENCY LLC
257 OLD CHURCHMANS ROAD
19720 New Castel - Delaware, USA